Dear Michael Moore,

 "The New discussion lists for the above are being fully set up.

 "If you are one of the above and did not receive the email on those
  lists starting with ........

Um, Michael, you did know that it is immoral to subscribe
someone to a list without their prior express permission,
didn't you?  I mean, in this case, I appreciate the
courtesy, but...next time ask.

While we're on the subject of these new discussion lists,
could you say what is being discussed on them that would
be, say, off-topic for [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

Just curious.

Regards,

Jim
 http://goldbarter.com/