Parker recently wrote re: the free state project:

"That's really cool! However, being a noble cause, if it gains any
momentum & the goons figure out what's happening, it will get a whole
lot of people killed. :-("

I tend to agree. Someone recently pointed out that we are a free people
in the U.S., .....until we try to assert our freedom. Then the goverment
kills us.

I recently saw Mel Gibson's "Braveheart."  Moral: Corrupt power only
understands brute force.

Think about it.

best, ................. forrest