I am new to the group and I am trying to understand the issues and
mechanics.

There is transaction (loan) that I need to do and the recipient asked for it
done as gold.  She suggested that I use e-gold because it is easy (less
expensive?) for transactions between e-gold and osgold.  The loan will be
repaid from osgold back to my e-gold account.

Does this make sense? Is there a better way to do this?

Any input from the more experienced will be appreciated.

Thanks

djs

-----Original Message----- was elided by moderator. :)