Hi,
OK, I'm new here and new to this e-gold thing. However, I have an account
and I'm ready to buy some gold...
Problem is I have money stuck in a paypal account in USD. Do any of the
market makers or whatever they call a e-gold trader, accept payment for
e-gold via PayPal?

I appreciate your patience if you can explain (briefly) who does, and/or
why not.
BTW, I live in sunny (?) England.
Thanks
Michael Hoeben