I am worried about Jim Ray, I don't think in the
entire history of this list has he ever been this
quiet.

JIM, ARE YOU OK?

Dagny

P.S.  All is forgiven! Come back to us, if you don't
talk to us, we might think that e-gold has run away.

;-)

P.P.S. Do they wear thongs or g-strings at the beach
in Rio? :-)