Hello!  This is Matt Chancey.  I am the new editor of The Gold Economy
Magazine. Like you, I have the pleasure of being a small part of the digital
gold "revolution." It is our desire at Gold Economy to be a clearing house
of information for current digital gold users as well as those new to the
movement.

We have added a new feature on the site, entitled "submit news".  If you
wish to make an announcement for your company or have a good story about
news in the gold economy, please feel free to use this feature to submit
your story to us.  I will review all news releases before publishing them,
and, of course, I reserve the right not to publish stories I don't think
appropriate.

One good reason to submit press releases or stories about your company to
The Gold Economy is that they remain in our database indefinitely and are
indexed by all the major search engines.

Kind regards,
Matt Chancey, Editor
http://www.goldeconomy.com/

P.S. Don't forget to read about our upcoming World Symposium in Atlanta.
www.goldeconomy.com/conference