From: "Patrick Chkoreff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Ummmm, I meant to say exchanges from e-gold to 1mdc, which is not likely
> accomplish much in the way of replenishing his inventories.

A better example would be offering a slightly negative rate on exchanges
from e-gold to GoldMoney.  Just long enough to coax about 200 grams into the
system.  Same would go for the rate from e-gold to e-silver.  (If I HAD any
extra e-gold, I'd take a bite on both of those offers.)

The Cambist.net software would have to have VERY dynamic rates to prevent
such an offer from instantly depleting his entire GoldMoney offer.  It would
have to have auto-cutoff mechanism in place to restore the normal rate after
a fixed number of grams transacted.

-- Patrick

P.S.  If at first you don't succeed, either give up or try again.   :-)