Khurram,

If you go here
http://planetgold.com/interview.asp?SPID=75898458

where I interviewed Geoff & James, and search down to

"Planetgold: Geoff and James, please have a read of the following
long quote, which is from Kevin Dowd's book, _Laissez Faire Banking_:"

You'll see a long book extract.

As I said, "In my opinion central 'clearing' of gold currencies is
the 'next big thing' which will put competitive pressures between the
DGC/GBCs."

That's why I was excited about cambist.net, and "metagrams.com"
(search for any of my posts on metagrams.com)!

So, I totally agree with your concept Khurram, if it leads to a
quasi-clearing center!

I recomemnd that book to everyone!
JP!