hi,

> As I said, "In my opinion central 'clearing' of gold currencies is
> the 'next big thing' which will put competitive pressures between the
> DGC/GBCs."

> So, I totally agree with your concept Khurram, if it leads to a
> quasi-clearing center!

A clearing house is what I'm interested in.  I'd be pretty happy if e-gold,
GoldMoney, e-Bullion, etc. all just merged to create one large company.  In
my opinion, the more different DGCs there are, the harder it is for the idea
to catch on.  Merchants have to support multiple interfaces etc.

There needs to be a common interface across the board.  Maybe at the SCI
level.  I've tried this a little (http://www.xivix.net/xcart.php) where a
standard set of code can generate a SCI for e-gold, SR, GoldMoney etc.
Credit cards may be expensive and fraud and what have you, but its simple.
You can accept any number of credit cards, but the money is deposited into
the same account.  So, I'm looking for a way for me to accept GM, e-gold,
e-bullion and everything else and have the money automatically deposited
into my genericgold account.

Sooner or later, somebody will Euro-ize the DGCs

       Khurram Khan