>A clearing house is what I'm interested in.  I'd be pretty happy if e-gold,
>GoldMoney, e-Bullion, etc. all just merged to create one large company.

I don't know about that, I like 'em separate!

>  In
>my opinion, the more different DGCs there are, the harder it is for the idea
>to catch on.  Merchants have to support multiple interfaces etc.
>
>  .. So, I'm looking for a way for me to accept GM, e-gold,
>e-bullion and everything else and have the money automatically deposited
>into my genericgold account.

Just search on "metagrams" in the endless archives for endless
discussion of this!

>Sooner or later, somebody will Euro-ize the DGCs

Awesome!

>        Khurram Khan

"Most of the world's great religions are hijacked from time to time by
men who use the religious faith of others to manipulate them for self-
serving purposes. Environmentalism is different however. It is not a
religion that happens to be manipulated from time to time for political
purpose--for the power and money it can bring to its controllers.
Environmentalism is a religion which has been deliberately created, for
the sole purpose of manipulating its followers." Arthur B. Robinson, 2001.