I went to Google this morning to check my stats as an advertiser... and
noticed that there is yet another imposter... this guy isn't even trying to
hide the URL or anything.

I ripped the site open and found some info:

BOGUS LOGIN URL:
http://server2.websytz.com/~egold/acct/login.asp

BOGUS FORM LOCATION:
http://skj00.al.ru/cgi-bin/form.cgi

Sure, we could go and click the hell out of the link and dry it up...
however, the card being used may be stolen... death-clicks may not be the
solution... besides, the .ru link seems to be dead.

It pays, when you open any link,  to ensure the link is what what you expect
it to be.

The above  BOGUS LOGIN URL  is on a Plesk Server administered by a
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Whosis details:
Registrant:
Jade Consulting Inc (WEBSYTZ-DOM)
   265 Sunrise Highway
   suite 22
   Rockville Centre, NY 11561
   US

   Domain Name: WEBSYTZ.COM

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
      Domains  (DO196-ORG)  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      Jade Technology.net
      299 Ward Street
      Hightstown, NJ 08520
      USA
      609-448-9803
      Fax- 609-426-8719

Someone in the US might like to call him and ask him who the person being
hosted is on the http://server2.websytz.com/~egold/acct/login.asp

The Form location http://skj00.al.ru/cgi-bin/form.cgi  comes from:
domain:  AL.RU
type:    CORPORATE
descr:   WebServis
descr:   www.centre.ru
admin-o: LVT2-RIPN
nserver: ns1.centre.ru.
nserver: ns2.centre.ru.
created: 1999.06.16
state:   Delegated till 2002.07.01
changed: 2002.01.05
mnt-by:  LTV3-MNT-RIPN
source:  RIPN

person:  Lubov V Tashkinova
nic-hdl: LVT2-RIPN
address: LUBOV V TASHKINOVA,
address: Moscow
phone:   +7 903 7633707
fax-no:  +7 095 9731864
e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
changed: 2002.02.18
mnt-by:  LTV3-MNT-RIPN
source:  RIPN

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
A Member of the Gaithman Group of Companies
An Accredited Founding Member of the
eCurrency Trade Association Inc
http://www.gold-today.com

"Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed,
that's all who ever have."
- Margaret Mead