On Monday, March 18, 2002, at 03:49 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> GOD IN HEAVEN!
>
> What a cliff hanger!!!!
>
> How much do I have to pay to see part 2 ahead of time?!?!?!?!?!?
>
> Good grief...
>
> What an interview!

Indeed. Perhaps Planetgold should show Salon.com* how to do premium
content the right way, by offering it! I'd pay a gram to see it today. Joe?
JMR

* Motto: We'll fire our entire staff before we'd even try "that stuff!"
(And
believe me, I've been watching and they're well on their way to doing it)
Salon can be thankful for some VERY tolerant shareholders, IMO.