This should be great, but I always liked the ability with 2cw for the payer
to decide how much to spend (to pay whatever *they* think it is worth)! An
idea for the "new features"?

I love the multi-metal/currency idea and easy means of specifying the
parameters though!
http://www.fastsci.com/?107242-30-ag
=
http://www.fastsci.com/?107242-30-silver

Not specifying a value causes an error, so offering means of paying less
requires distinct alternatives, such as:
http://www.fastsci.com/?107242-3-silver
or
http://www.fastsci.com/?107242-0.5-gold

Regards,

Ian Green

At 06:36 AM 12/03/2002 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Subject: [e-gold-list] fastSCI Announcement
<SNIP>
>Norse Concepts introduces a simplified shopping cart interface - fastSCI.
>
>http://www.fastsci.com

<SNIP>

>http://fastsci.com/?456789-1
>http://fastsci.com/?456789-1-usd
>http://fastsci.com/?456789-0.5-pd
>
>http://www.fastsci.com
>
>Watch for a lot of new features that will be coming soon.
<SNIP>