At 09:57 PM 27/03/2002 +1200, Sidd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>For a while now norse-concepts has been having a lot of bad things to
>say about two-cents-worth.com. This is strange because two-cents-
>worth.com is an entirely FREE service and there is really no need for
>heavy competition. Here is a comparison:
<SNIP>

I do agree. We love you too! It is great to have all of these different
free ways to get paid in (four e-metals at e-gold) or in other currencies too!

In fact, I have modified my 2cw signature to give people a choice!

Best regards,

Ian Green
http://two-cents-worth.com/?107242&EG
www.107242.clicktwocents.com