> For a while now norse-concepts has been having a lot of bad things to
> say about two-cents-worth.com.

Only a couple of bad things, which you have since corrected. It was mainly
a lot of good things about clicktwocents.

> This is strange because two-cents-worth.com is an entirely FREE service

So is clicktwocents, but two-cents-worth isn't entirely FREE. All the
additional features cost 1 AUG.

> and there is really no need for heavy competition.

Why does there have to be a need?

> clicktwocents shows the correct payee name in the SCI
> two-cents-worth does this too

It didn't do this until clicktwocents arrived on the scene, and starting
promoting this feature.

> Two-cents-worth also has a whole host of other good features that
> clicktwocents doesn't:

Today... yes
Forever... no

Hasn't anybody ever heard of a demo release; getting something, anything,
functional and out the door?

Check out the new look at http://www.clicktwocents.com
It's not the big news we promised, that's still to come, but keep a close
watch out for more rants from Sidd about how two-cents-worth is still
better than clicktwocents.

- Norse Concepts