Dear Jim,

It so rarely happens that we disagree that I thought to make
that the subject of this missive.

> I just heard on the idiot-box that the US Mint will no
> longer make or market the gold-colored Sacagawea dollar
> coins.

No disagreement here, of course.  I've often postulated a
strong connotation between the "golden dollar" and the
kink "golden shower."  I wonder if the US Mint intended for
that connotation (i.e., that they were urinating on the
public with this coin).

>PS Please be careful about computer security, especially
>regarding spam-like emails with "challenged" English. Log
>in to your account from your bookmarks/favorites. Only.

Here, we disagree.  I much prefer to type the e-gold.com
URL.  I have much greater confidence in my ability to
type correctly than I do in, say, Netscape Communicator
4.7 not to have been infected with something that updates
my bookmarks to evil URLs.

Regards,

Jim
 http://cambist.net/