> DGC's don't seem to be promoting the idea that they can make it a lot
> safer for teenagers to participate on the net. (although I have not
been
> reading propaganda lately).

Also children don't usually have credit cards, but are keen to make
online purchases.

The question is how to get the gold to the children in the first place?
I still believe a scratch card system (as used for prepaaid phone
services) would be very useful in getting digital currencies out to the
masses!

Nick
Fidex