For those that think digital sigs and gold could work together, I have a
little project simmering at http://pktp.sourceforge.net (feedback welcome)

java might not be for everyone, but there could be a time and place in some
situations.

A well known key avoids the need for (and is better than) a physical CD

        cya,    Andrew...

Or use public key to id and signatures to authorize...

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s)
only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject
to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any
other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this
e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.