Hello Dale,

>I just did this and the page says I have been given funds
>but I can't work out how to get them.
>
>I created an account but balance is still 0.

Unfortunately, someone beat you to it.  :(  netSpend does not
check to see if the code has already been claimed until after
you log into your account.

At that point you probably did not notice a "clever" message
in red

"This card, 04484451733618339723 has already been deposited. If
we let you do it again, the world as we know it could
crumble at our feet."

which notified you that the code had already been deposited.

Better luck next time.  More free money will be given away
in the next few days.