> > Unfortunately, someone beat you to it.  :(  netSpend does not
> > check to see if the code has already been claimed until after
> > you log into your account.
>
> Anyone want to own up to collecting?

I got it.  :)  I was quite supprised too, actually, seeing as how I was away from the
computer when the message was actually sent.

Thanks NetGoldSpend!

Incedently, it looks like from the terms that they charge you $1 every time you make a
purchase.  Did I read that correctly?  Seems awefully high to me.

--
Matthew Schlegel
Founder