Cost of Purchasing e-gold.

Could someone please explain it to me why it is so expensive to purchase
e-gold and it is so inexpensive to sell it?

If I were in the business of trying to get e-currency accepted by the
masses, then I would definitely try to minimize the cost of purchasing it.

Let face it, the cost of purchasing is prohibitive, and the cost of selling
is actually negative, some exchanges even offer a bonus of 1%.  This is
counter productive and it actually encourages a diminishing amount of e-gold
in the system.

Kind regards,
Adam

http://www.cryptoheaven.com
Secure email & online storage - 256 bit encryption.