Dear eCTA,

So, it appears to me that eCTA is punishing GoldNow for
complaining that AnyGoldNow infringes on the property
Graham and Kay Kelly have in the name GoldNow.

It appears to me wise, then, that Cambist has not joined
eCTA, since we have a similar property dispute regarding
the vicious Sidd behavior in stealing the property Cambist
has in the design, look, feel, and coding of our automated
exchange system.  No doubt for raising this issue, I
would have been censured by eCTA and Gold Barter Holdings
expelled -- except that we had the good sense not to join.

This situation follows dead on the heels the censure of
Vince Callaway and FreedomHound.  I see eCTA acting to
brow-beat its members, to censure and punish them, and to
make difficulties for them when they have complaints.

On balance, I don't see eCTA membership in our company's
future.

Regards,

Jim
 http://cambist.net/