Well,  that  will  be m last post on this thread, but I am laughing so
loudly...

P> Isn't  it  interresting  to all readers of this list to be notified
P> that  this  guy  "Andi"  from [EMAIL PROTECTED] in actual fact is a
P> disguise and really is ... "Mariman Center" !

ahaha HOW people can be so stupid ! Not even able to read a header !
What a GREAT investigator you are, Mr. Scammer !!!

P> (You  know,  this French "Joël" guy who pretends he lives in Moscow
P> but  wouldn't give his phone number or an address, even if you have
P> to call him regarding his duties,

Let's  say  that  YES<  I protect myself against the bastxxx like you,
dear Mr. Scammer,

P> but rather hides behind fake IDs

Oh ? Please elaborate !!

P> Furthermore,  when  people actually fly to Moscow to meet with him,
P> he  suddenly  (and  without  warning)  disappears and is officially
P> "absent to France because of family affairs") Sounds familiar ?

Hey, you have no Family, Mr Scammer ? That's a pity for you, but on my
side, I have one :)

Well,  sorry to all the E-gold list for my 2 posts in reply to such an
idiot!  What  a  bad  publicity  for  the  e-gold users, to see such a
"market maker". Lier, scammer, and even bad investigator !

But of course, ANYGOLDNOW.ORG is available ! Who wants ?!

For now, I will post a nice homepage on it :)))

Have a great Sunday !

MC
--
Mariman Center