Hello Patrick and others,

this is Andi LeDuc, I am the maker of www.alpina1.net and have NOTHING
to do with Mariman, stop! that's not fully true: I have quite a few
hosting clients which abandonned Mariman, because of being disgruntled,
to say the least. What he offers is the 'PERFECT NANNY HOSTING', whereas
I am providing a hosting service for the professionals with proxy
access, SOCKS5 and remailer services, all aimed at the privacy concerned
client. Try this with mariman.....

I don't know how you arise to your conclusions... to me it seems that
you replied to me PRIVATELY, but Mariman posted to the list in reference
to my post to the list.

Please don't mix me up with other individuals on this list.

Andi

Offshore hosting + anonymous domain registrations
Lowest prices on the market!
Preferred payment accepted->E-gold!
Go to: http://www.alpina1.net