Sometimes I think DGCs are no more secure than paper money:

The governments promise the value of their fiat currencies,
Someone promises that there is gold somewhere in a vault to back his DGC.

All this made me realize that there is only 1 form of true money;
physical gold in your own safe.

>Very simply, there is a pile of gold in the viamat vault. Somebody has
>the key to the vault. In other words, someone has authority to put
>their hands on that gold and take it out of the vault, or to put more
>in. Is this correct?
>
>As a GoldMoney user, I do not have that authority... so I must rely on
>the promise of the person(s) who have the authority that they will
>indeed give me my share if I demand it. Is this correct?

Discreet Accommodation - South Africa, Pretoria, Sunny Side

          R100 (US$20)/night, R625 (US$110)/week

1 bedroom flats (furnished, self-catering) + lock-up garages.

      Very private. (Extras available on request...!)

  HeinRich 012-341-2290 : 9h45-10h15, 16h15-16h45, 19h00-20h00 Mon-Sun

           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.bellemodel.co.za/accommodations.html </a>