On 23 May 2002, at 10:01, Kenneth C. Griffith wrote:

> Transferable Gold Accounts (gold currencies), fiat money, and paper
> certificates are all money substitutes.

Ken, of course, you think you are right.

But James Turk, GoldMoney and their lawyers also think they are
right about GoldMoney not being a money substitutes but real gold
money. After spending money and time studying these legal
agreements and obtaining advice, I also believe that James Turk is
right. So do the people at several large gold mining companies.

So I think you are wrong.

But differences in opinions are what makes free markets.

Long live all GBCs and GoldMoney.

Claude
Ormetal Inc.