Alexis

I would like to recommend http://www.opt-in-pays.com/ not
only you but all Market Makers.

For just $5, you can get lots of visitors to your site -
the more you pay the more visitors you get.

I used them three times now to promote different services
and was absolutely amazed with the results as I paid for
and expected 50 visitors but I received 349. That is less
than 2 cents for each visitor.

Regards,

Lourens

> I've seen many "pay-per-visitor" websites, but they seem
> a complete waste
> of money.

==
Get new ringtones and logos for your cellphone from Ananzi!
[http://www.exactmobile.com/ananzi/]