> Hi Pat,
>
> I have not heard of any other sites that accept e-gold for Internet
Access,
> webhosting - yes, Internet Access, not yet.
>
> I operate the Internet's largest eCurrency resource portal and I have not
> seen one yet.
>
> Good job locating moregold.net - I have not come across that site in any
> crawl sessions.

http://dns.vanrein.org/order/register
 accepts e-gold and provides an excellent service.

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
A Member of the Gaithman Group of Companies
An Accredited Founding Member of the
eCurrency Trade Association Inc
http://www.gold-today.com

"Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties
disappear and obstacles vanish into air."
- John Quincy Adams