> check some of the internet dgc directories like
>
> http://www.bearerinstruments.com/

Nope, no ISPs..

>  and
>
> http://www.bricksofgold.com/vendors.php

Nope, no ISPs...

>  and
>
> http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm

Nope, no ISPs...

> //*************************************************************
> // Designing, Integrating and Maintaining Information Techology
> // Cocoa Village Publishing      www.cocoavillagepublishing.com

There we go... now we know of 2 sites that accept e-gold for Internet
access. By the way, you may want to adjust your sig line there -
"Technology" contains a typo... :)

Paul, if you would be interested in getting indexed by our search engine and
listed in our directory, please go to:

eCurrencyCrawler - Submit URL
http://www.americonn.com/search/search.pl?Mode=AnonAdd

Submitted sites are indexed immediately and added to our crawler schedule.
We're a bit behind right now due to increased submissions. We're also
preparing for our next re-index cycle which is a very long crawl session of
our entire database that now holds over 5,500 eCurrency related pages. The
current wait time to get listed is 12 days. However, once we're caught up,
indexing will return to a normal weekly schedule - we should be caught up
entirely by mid June.

Thanks for posting the link to cocoavillagepublishing.com -

Kind Regards,

RJ LeVeque
American eCurrency Connection
http://www.americonn.com
"The world's largest eCurrency resource"