Joe, everyone's theory is that the extra gold is "spend fees" or something.

if anyone DEFINITIVELY KNOWS what it is -- state it.

I find it difificult to believe that THE EGOLD TRUST, ITSELF, DOES
NOT BELIEVE IN E-GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ie, the e-gold trust demands
payment "in real gold," rather than in e-gold.

This is such a beyond-the-dark-side concept that it beggars belief.

Again, this is *speculation* unless someone definitively knows what
the discrepancy is.