> I find it difificult to believe that THE EGOLD TRUST, ITSELF, DOES
> NOT BELIEVE IN E-GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ie, the e-gold trust demands
> payment "in real gold," rather than in e-gold.

We haven't seen Assets and Liabilities for the E-Gold Trust, have we? We've
only seen this list for E-Gold LTD. The Trust would definitely be in
balance.

Does E-Gold LTD have liabilities? I think the answer is Yes, the accounts.

Does E-Gold LTD have assets? They have claims on the Trust, which happen to
include the entire Trust, including their own account. I don't see this as a
difficult concept. We KNOW what the difference is, even if it's left unsaid.

How does GoldMoney work? They don't consider their accounts as liabilities,
so they're just another account holder, along with everyone else. All the
gold in their vaults is claimed, (owned), by the account holders, and it's
all even. Likewise with the E-Gold Bullion Reserve Special Purpose Trust.
Their sheet would be in balance. The only difference is that E-Gold LTD
considers their accounts to be the liabilities of E-Gold LTD. GoldMoney does
not. This is just an example of how the balance sheets would be different,
if the gold was actually OWNED by the account holders, versus the case where
the accounts are considered the liabilitiy of the company. This is just a
re-hash of the same argument we've been discussing for several weeks now.

Craig