Hello Martijn,

Yes we are pleased to accept your transaction in Cyprus pounds. We have
a correspondent account at Bank of Cyprus, Nicosia.

Please visit http://www.e-fidex.com/frmwireincome.php?l=eng to enter the
order, selecting CYP from the list of currencies.

This will eventually take you through to our wire-coordinates page with
the major currencies, then click on the link for "other currencies"
through to our bank's website and you will see details of the account in
Cyprus.

If you need any help with it, just contact me or Sith.

Regarding cash cards, we have two options but the best is our
International Maestro Account. Unfortunately this is only available in
US dollars at the moment.

Best wishes
Nick Scott
Fidex