At 06:55 AM 6/16/2002 -0700, Dagny Taggart wrote:
>George,
>
>would you enlighten us on the Standard Transaction
>situation, please.

Can't help you.  Phyllis and I left a couple of months ago.  Contact the
CEO - Chris Gallant at [EMAIL PROTECTED]  He may direct you
to the right people at ST.  Also, Bryan Allerdice, who is a list member was
the security officer, so he may have some info.

I have moved on to other things, still in the digital currency world, but
with a system that works well.

George

George Matyjewicz  GAP Enterprises, Ltd.   http://www.gapent.com/
Book Author and Doctoral Candidate in Training
Moderator of E-Tailer's Digest http://www.etailersdigest.com/
Automated Press Releases http://www.automatedpr.com/
Marketing Your Web http://www.gapent.com/myweb/
Board Member AIB  #34  http://www.aib-world.org/