Jim shalom,

> Maybe we should, but we have to be convinced that these are
> redeemable in precious metals before we do.  And we're not
> convinced.

That's not the (only) thing you look at. Since Standard Reserve and OsGold
are (were (in the case of Standard Reserve)?) e-metal currencies and you
decide not to work with them.

I think that what guides you is not the redeemable option but the trust to
be able to redeem the currency at the time you wish to do that. (I could
better explain this in Hebrew.. -:)).

In the cases of E-Gold and GoldMoney you have the trust. Other currencies
need to build their trust with you.

All the best,

Arik Schenkler - CEO
Use Internet Dollar electronic money for anonymity,
finalization of deal and fee free funds movements
from peer to peer - http://InternetDollar.com