Patrick shalom,

> Definition:  An Internet Gold System is "solvent" if it has enough
physical
> gold free and
> clear to satisfy a complete & simultaneous bail-out of all internet gold
in
> the system.

I agree with you.

What I am saying is that it is your conception that a currency system is
"SOLVENT".

If you believe that the currency system is and more important will be
SOLVENT in the future when you need it to be SOLVENT - then you'll work with
it.

If you believe that a currency system is not SOLVENT or will not be
SOLVENT - you will not work with it.

What I am saying that you NEVER have a future audit. We cannot foresee the
future. We can assume. We might be right or wrong.

All the best,

Arik Schenkler - CEO
Use Internet Dollar electronic money for anonymity,
finalization of deal and fee free funds movements
from peer to peer - http://InternetDollar.com