If required we can also make special deals on MAESTRO cards... the
advantage being that these cards can be used in point-of-sale systems at
merchants thereby avoiding cash withdrawal fees etc. And there is no
charge for funding by e-gold.

Another advantage of Fidex cards is the full online balance enquiry
facility which is available at no extra charge. And depending on
quantity, you can also get co-branded cards printed with your
organization's logo, design etc.

All cards are issued through our offshore banking partners located in
the Caribbean.

Basic details of the cards are on our website http://e-fidex.com, but if
you need more flexible arrangements we are happy to talk... my direct
email is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards
Nick Scott
Fidex Group