I want to know if there are any market makers in the US
 that know about the CashPay Card that is issued by Bank Of
America.

I had a conversation last night with an employee of the
bank and understand that this card can be set up to receive
deposits from a single company that either deposit
commission or salaries into the card. The cardholder or the
company do not have to be US citizen or company.

The funds from the card can be withdrawn at auto teller
machines in 150 countries and the benefits of this card in
unbelievable to what I am use to.

Anyway, it is not my core business but I thought that
someone on the list might benefit from it. I am willing to
be any ones test subject if they want to make use of this
opportunity to exchange e-gold for a deposit into this
card. Yes, I do have a CashPay card and you may contact me
off the list.

Regards,

Lourens

==