Eirc
  (Bad grammar,  multiple misspellings,
This seems to be a common attitude with many people, i.e. you tend to forget
that there a few hundred million people out there whose native language
is NOT English.
Rather than appreciate the effort WE (I am Italian) make to communicate
with you guys (you as is US people) we have to feel bad because we make
some spelling errors????

Please note this kind of attitude does sound quite insulting to many people

marco