----- Original Message -----
From: "Kenneth C. Griffith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

: All I am saying is that a sudden increase in transaction and sales volume on
: the order of 200 - 1000 percent requires an upgrade in hardware and possibly
: software.

: A house built over a year is likely to be better planned and constructed than
: one slapped together in a month.

This is true... Pecunix has been designed to scale ad-infinitum as a distributed
network. The Hardware and software are all ready and built with scalability as
one of the core design criteria... the last thing we want to do is let our
customers down by grinding to a standstill for a couple of days every so often.

Pecunix has taken nearly 2 years to slap together!

Sidd.