"Joseph Firmino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> correctly suggested:

"James M. Ray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> http://www.fastsci.com/ makes email notification incredibly
> easy. Just replace your account number & email with Norse's
> and you've done it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] replied:

> Or of course, you can just use the original, 1mdcGrams, which
> everyone has copied! ;-)

I have  *no*  argument with any of the above solutions, other than that they
are all compensating for a basic feature that e-gold should provide directly.
More to the point, you only get the email feature if you use one of these
alternatives.

The last time I sat down and calculated it, e-gold was earning over a US$ million
per year in agio and spend fees.  This is money coming from about a half million
paying clients, who collectively have a right to make such reasonable requests.
This feature would cost around US$100 to implement correctly, and would help
improve e-gold's position as a "real" currency alternative.  So, what am I missing?

-- David Beroff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   Founder/CEO, LeadFactory.com
P.O. Box 234, Jenkintown, PA 19046-0234 (USA)   http://LeadFactory.com
Voice: +1 (215) 576-6800   Fax: +1 (215) 576-6853   ICQ: 3652887
Toll-free: 1.800.668.3163   Home page: http://David.Beroff.com