Sidd:
> How many serious banks or financial institutions do you know that
> give
> kickbacks to customers for referrals?

Nick:
:Well based on my experience I would say most of them do, although
:they try to avoid advertising it... just try asking them, using the
:appropriate subtle terminology. I think it's fair enough and it
:happens in most types of business.

Nick,

You as a larger processing company may have the leverage to ask for this kind of
thing and to receive it, but what about me as an individual walking in off the
street and saying "I have an account here and I would like you to give me a
kickback because I have brought my friend in to open an account"; how much luck
would I have?

I am all for businesses negotiating kickbacks and benefits for volumes of
referrals etc, which is an entirely different thing from the e-gold incentive
program. For instance, Pecunix has a variable fee structure, so "special"
accounts can be given reduced fees. Pecunix also offers other benefits to
registered PREOs (Preferred Retail Exchange Organisations).

Regards,
Sidd.