Hi everyone,
I just became aware of the "The Cyber Times Navigator",
an extraordinary reference point for anyone considering
a research project etc. It may be a great place to search
for E-Gold related stories etc. From what I can gather,
the journo's at the New York Times use this page as
their "jump off" point to research stories etc:

It is worth bookmarking!
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/technology/cybertimes-navigator.html?pagewanted=a
ll&position=top

Cheers,