Why would anyone want a card based in the USA?  We E-gold people need our
own smart-card system.  I haven't found one card that I am happy with.
They cost to much, have no real privicy, charge too much per transaction,
they claim aninimity and base their self in a police state waiting for
there door to be busted in and computers hauled off with every anonomious
card holders information up for grabs. I proposed such a system but had no
serious takers.  It really supprised me.  I thought more people were awake
on this list.  Are you awake but scarred? I understand. I am a bit
frightened myself but it doen't mean we wont find a solution.  I am glad
you related your encounter with Cash Card.  We need to flush out all who
are not true offshore cards.  Fred Michaelis POA
http://zauctionoffshore.com