Hi dear list

Something bad happenned and I am thinking of sending them to justice.
I wanted to fund my e-gold account through Western Union, so I sent a transfer to the
details
www.AnyGoldNow.com provided on their website.

Patrick Verbeeck immediately picked up the transfer, but he failed to fund my e-gold
account since
last 3 days, requesting me to fax him PHOTO ID and LATEST UTILITY BILL.

In the 3rd millenium economy, I can't beleieve IDENTITY THEFTS stilll happen at such a
large
scale.
HE REFUSED TO SEND MY MONEY BACK until I provide him with my PHOTO ID and utility bill.
There is no more privacy, I SENT HIM THE WESTERN UNION RECEIPT, I tried to call him
but his phone
rings occupied all the time (maybe for all angry customers he just leave his phone
opened so noone
can call)

I OFFICIALLY REQUEST HIM EITHER TO FUND MY E-GOLD ACCOUNT OR TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.
And we're not talking here a small amount, we're talking 3000 USD !!!!

I will take it to court if needed

Sincerely yours
Hakeem Davis