In the 3rd millenium economy, I can't beleieve IDENTITY THEFTS stilll happen at such a large
scale.
HE REFUSED TO SEND MY MONEY BACK until I provide him with my PHOTO ID and utility bill.
There is no more privacy, I SENT HIM THE WESTERN UNION RECEIPT, I tried to call him but his phone rings occupied all the time (maybe for all angry customers he just leave his phone opened so noone
can call)

Anygoldnow is a reputable exchange provider.

In this industry it is not uncommon to want some ID. There is a very large incidence of Fraud in this industry by people trying to scam market makers and exchange providers and that includes with Western Union money orders. Many exchange providers therefore require verifiable ID before funding any Western Union Money orders.

You can contact Patrick on: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Kind regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.gold-today.com
A Member of the eCurrency Trade Association Inc.
http://www.exchangeprovider.net
http://permaworld.org/members/goldtoday/index.shtml
http://www.currencyregistry.com

"Men make history and not the other way around. In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."
- Harry Truman

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.