The situation still exists wherein e-gold spends work sometimes
and don't work sometimes. How long has this been going on?
Somewhere between 24 and 48 hours, I think.
It's absolutely insane.

It's completely ludicrous -- ridiculous. And there's no reason for it.

Furthermore, my tests more and more suggest that it is more likely to happen on LARGE (over 2 or 3 kilos) spends. That suggests all sorts of horrible things.

If you're trying to spend 5 kilos of gold to a supplier, client or whatever you don't wanna really keep the person waiting because of egolds BS

Fix this.
Well said.

e-gold ROCKS but you gotta solve this problem guys! you are generating SEETHING LOATHING AND HATRED .. no need for it!

watch out or people will actually start using goldmoney, 1mdc, ebullion etc! ;-)