Hi Jim,

Great to have someone that replied to the message!

Just one thing,

> But, it is your gold.  If you spend it, that event is
> essentially irrevocable.  Better you should keep your
> gold.  Unless what they've got is really vital to
> your well being.

It's not my e-gold - I borrow e-gold for an unlimited
period and now want to fulfil my promise by spending it
back to the account holder with the interest I promised.

It's not my e-gold - I borrowed it for an unlimited period
and now want to fulfil my promise by spending it back to
the account holder with the interest I promised.

The dilemma that I have is to spend this e-gold to a
different e-gold account than the one that I have received
it from. I have no idea if this is still the same person
that spends the e-gold to me because everything is
anonymous and I do not know if this person can just update
their info and then receive the e-gold into this account.

Anyway, it seems to be a good idea to inform them about the
status of their e-gold account and then only spend e-gold
to the account from where it came from and that is it!

Thanks,

Lourens

==
Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile