Hi Ragner,

> You mean to say that you run an HYIP, right?

No, it's not a high yield investment program - I borrow
money from e-specie users and use it complete projects
either for others or myself and on completion I spend the
e-gold back to the person with a predetermined percentage.

I do not take risks with the e-gold that I receive and I
always have sufficient money to replace any losses, if I
convert the money to e-gold, the fees and other associated
costs paid are gone forever!

The cost to get e-gold is just to high and this percentage
that I pay work out much cheaper than the fees charged by
the market makers.

The e-specie system generates low profits but it keeps me
in touch with genuine e-gold users that are willing to give
me the e-gold to work with.

I will start a new project in January that will require
quite a lot of e-gold but I know that I can rely on the
e-specie users to help out with this.

The idea behind e-specie is to share the profits with the
users and worked well over the past four months and will
continue to do so in the future.

Lourens

==
Download ringtones, logos and picture messages at Ananzi Mobile Fun.
http://www.ananzi.co.za/cgi-bin/goto.pl?mobile