At 07:51 AM 16/12/2002 -0600, Craig (SnowDog) wrote:
No exchange between e-gold and e-Dinar is needed. While each account cannot
be viewed on the other's website, Spends can still be done between any two
accounts. Right?
Excellent, if confirmed. Has anyone done this? Jim, can you confirm this?

If so, we could add e-Dinar banners to our web sites, although not being able to log into e-gold for an e-Dinar account means that any e-gold shopping carts will not work, but maybe an e-Dinar shopping cart interface is in the works?

Ian Green
http://iangreen.2cw.org/
http://ao.com.au/e-gold.htm

Use e-gold's Secure Randomized Keyboard (SRK) when accessing your e-gold account(s) via the web and shopping cart interfaces to help thwart keystroke loggers and common viruses.