I thought it very strange that I could not find any Malaysian (Bahasa Melayu) or Bahasa Indonesia or many other language versions of the e-Dinar web interface, only English and German. Maybe others, but I was only trying by substituting different two-letter language codes for the "/en/" part of the URL that comes up by default. I did not see any feature to select a preferred language. Maybe the site read my browser to either see that my preferred language was *not* German, or that it *is* English? ... Many opportunities going unexploited at e-Dinar! Surely it should come up in all of the Asian mega-languages, including Arabic and possibly Swahili.